Under Graduate Programme
B.E Mechanical Engineering
4 Years Course
This course is deals with the design, construction, and use of machines, endows students with the basic understanding and knowledge of how heavy tools and machinery work.
Post Graduate Programme
M.E Manufacturing Engineering
2 Years Course
A Masters in Manufacturing Engineering provides you with a detailed understanding of the manufacturing process, combining skills in mathematics, science and business.
Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering
The thesis-based Doctor of Philosophy in Mechanical Engineering is an advanced research-based degree, allows the scholar to conduct their own original research on chosen topic.
We are design thinkers
- Dr.R.Sudhakaran received the award " Best Researcher award" organized by IASTE(International Association for Science and Technical Education) on 10.02.2019 at Chennai
- Dr.R.Sudhakaran received the award "HoD of the year -2019" issued by Institute of Scholars
- Dr.R.Sudhakaran received the award " Best Academician -Mechanical Engineering" issued by ISSN Scientific and Research award 2020
- Mr.K.Thirumalaikannan received the award " Best Contributor for SANTA 365" Organized by SNS Institutions , Coimbatore
- Mr.K.Thirumalaikannan received the award " Mentor Award for Best Project displyed in DT Boot Camp" Organized by SNS Institutions , Coimbatore
- The Department of Mechanical Engineering organized an one day “Hands on Training on Prototype Development using 3D Printing Using 3D Printing Technologies” was organized by Product Design and Development Centre through Department of Mechanical Engineering to the students of various departments on 13.09.2019 and 37 students have participated
- The Department of Mechanical Engineering organized an one day hands on workshop on “HVAC – R DUCT DESIGN” at SNS College of Engineering, Coimbatore on 04.10.2019. There are 15 external participants and 23 internal participants attended the one day workshop
- The Department of Mechanical Engineering organized Hands on training for the Final year (Mechanical -A, B&C) students 26.09.19 Mr.R.Dhamodaran Director, NTC Company has delivered the lecture.
- The Department of Mechanical engineering organised One Day National Level Seminar on “Innovation Challenges in Futuristic Materials for Advanced Enginerring "at SNS College of Engineering, Coimbatore on 08.02.2019. There are 20external participants and 60 internal participants attended the seminar.
- The Department of Mechanical engineering organised One Day hands on workshop on “Aerodynamic Design & Collision Testing of Vehicles” at SNS College of Engineering, Coimbatore on 05.01.2019. There are 20 external participants and 30 internal participants attended the hands on workshop
- The Department of Mechanical Engineering & SNSCE SAE INDIA Collegiate club had conducted a Seminar on “Introduction to Motorsports”. 120 students from II and III years had participated in the programme in order to gain technical knowledge in the field of Motorsports
- The Department of Mechanical engineering organised 7 Technical Events & 2 Non-Technical Events in National Level Technical Symposia Kalinga 2018. 70 Students Participants from 30 colleges participated in National Level Symposia “Metallica 2018”
- The Department of Mechanical Engineering conducted one week lathe training program for the village students from 14.05.2018 to 19.05.2018, which will help them to gain technical skills in the manufacturing domain. Totally 11 students registered themselves for the program. The students were trained in Safety Measures that to be followed when they work on machines.
- The Department of Mechanical Engineering Organized RPM2K17 at SNS College of Engineering, Coimbatore on 31.08.2017. 38 Student teams were particpated from various colleges from all over the tamilnadu
We inherit a rich legacy of meeting student aspirations and providing them with the best of Placements by finest recruiters in our core discipline. Here is our few prospective who students got placed in highly reputed companies with decent package.
|S. No||Company Name||Salary Package
|No. of Offers||Company Type|
|1||Cognizant Technology Solutions||4||1||IT|
|3||Windcare India Pvt Ltd||1.5||29||Core|
|5||Android Pro Systems||1.2||3||IT|