Internal Quality Assurance Cell
As per the guidelines of National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), the establishment of Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) is a mandatory requirement for all NAAC-accredited institutions. The IQAC of SNS College of Engineering , since its inception, has been consistently and actively involved in quality sustenance and quality enhancement activities.
The objectives of the IQAC are to
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the acedemic and administrative performance of the University.
- To promote measures for the institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
IQAC will facilitate / contribute
- Ensure heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement;
- Ensure internalization of the quality culture
- Ensure enhancement and coordination among various activities of the institution and institutionalize all good practices
- Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning
- Act as a dynamic system for quality changes in HEIs
- Build an organized methodology of documentation and internal communication.
The institutions need to submit yearly the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to NAAC. A functional Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) and timely submission of Annual Quality Assurance Reports (AQARs)
Team Members of Continuous Monitoring Committee
|S.No||Name of the Faculty||Designation|
|4||Dr.G.K.D.Prasanna Venkatesan||Dean –R&D Cell|
|5||Dr. P. Gnanasundari||HOD/ECE|
The Following Coordinators are appointed to monitor the quality of department activities
|S.No||Name of the Coordinator|
|1||Chief IQAC Coordinator|
|9||Website, Newsletter & MIS Coordinator|
|10||Placement & Training Coordinator|
|11||PRO & Scholarship Coordinator|